Diseases

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:33:25 -0700

At 05:49 AM 4/10/2002 -0300, you wrote:
>> All diseases in Glorantha are from spirits in the same way that all
>> diseases
>> that we know are from germs.

>Sorry, I don't follow. Perhaps it's too early in the morning, but to me
>this seems to say "all diseases are spirits but other forms of diseases
>are known."

That is what I said.

>If all gloranthan diseases are spirits, then is everyone on the sorcery
>plane perfectly healthy?

Basically yes, even though all Gloranthan diseases are NOT spirits. But that is because the Otherworlds are not like ours. Don't confuse the "perfection" of the Otherworlds with the Hero Planes where Things Happen.

>So, in other words, NOT all diseases in Glorantha are
>from spirits, since NOT all diseases in the real world
>are from germs?

Correct.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>