Ralian Name Lists

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 14:00:16 +0900

Hello, I read your (John's) attempt for legal case of Humakti relation and I think it is very timely for Japanese HW Mailing List also has similar topics were exchanged. Very Interesting.

BTW, I searched about Lankst in Web and failed, AFAIK there is not enough knowledge about this Alakoringa Area as Aggar....

(If you expect some elegant article, don't see the list below...)

http://www.poppyware.com/dunham/ror/lankst.html
http://www.poppyware.com/dunham/ror/
http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/cons/ger-rq96.htm

Firstly, I should find proper naming list for Ralian Barbarians, once I thought I can simply use the Sartarite Heortling list for them (TR p.156-157.) But I changed my mind but I cannot use Germanic Names simply.
(Anyway, there is not enough stock

in those file)

How I can pickup name from RW parallels for them? (Surely, AFAIK, some Sartarite have Icelandic Names...) "The foolish father chose name for his son "Heort" !" Is Alakoring real human name?

I read Tradetalk #3 but fell to more confusing status...I try to feel like a bloodthirsty and sarcastic humor as Hagen in Niebelungen Lied...for writing about Alakoring.

TI

About Lankst (Homeland of Alakoring, Jofrain Alliance)  See Nikk Effingham's Website, and some article (Windy Hill) in Tales of the Reaching Moon #12
http://www.crashbox.com/nikk/sor.htm
http://users.geco.it/guccione//glorantha.html

About Delela and East Wild (Homeland of Retter and Aringor, Voshfrei Dynasty)

 See David Dunham's and Jonas Schiott's Website Tradetalk#3 Articles is also useful (East Wild Special)

http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html
http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ralios/ralios.html
http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ralios/alakoring.html

http://hem.fyristorg.com/bolongo/eastwilds.html