Pavis's Dastardly Plot

From: Martin Dick <mdick_at_infotech.monash.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:50:28 +1000

Hi,

the whole Black/Blue/Green Age thing and the concept that in the Green Age there is no such thing as individuals actually gives the whole "Pavis was trying to restore the Green Age" a whole new spin.

Now the whole plan to return to an idyllic paradise is a far different kettle of fish, if returning to Paradise means I lose myself in the process. There's lots of potential for conflict and drama when a group of player characters who have been helping the Pavis temple, actually find out what it's all leading to and even better is that it's got lots of nice shades of grey.

It makes an interesting storyline even better, those people of Mani are even weirder than I thought!

Martin

End of Glorantha Digest