Celestial court

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 06:02:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all,

this thread about cosmonology, ages, GL POV etc. (a thread I confess I am unable/unwilling to follow in depth), raised a question in my mind.

Can someone in modern Glorantha worship a god of the Celestial Court? I mean, as a very rare or unique option (like the worshipping of a great god without the intercession of a subcult), could a modern Gloranthan meet an initiate of (for example) Kargan-Tor?

If the answer is no, when was it possible, in your opinion? In the mythic ages of the pre-dawn? During the GL period?

Ciao,
Gian

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience