Pamaltelan Note

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:56:14 +0900

IIRC I recklessly promised Japanese friends about making Pamaltelan Notes similar to my Gloranthan East Notes.
But it is very difficult far more than Vithela, sources are scattered.....And I should decide whether I should write with my poor English or with Japanese....

I don't know whether your article can be used for it, but I hope I can try to do....

<<Possible Contents about Diversity of Area Notes:

Areas of Pamaltela:
Glorantha: ITHW

Humans
Agimori Black Beauty of Glorantha:
Left Hand Path & Right Hand Path (Jolar & Arbennan: Tales #11, John Hughes) Mysterious People of Tarien
Kresh Empire of Kothar (Missing Land)
(Far Place: Prax &Pithdaros)

Thinobutu: The Island under the Wave (Revealed Mythologies) Kimos, Onlaks & Elamle

Fonrit: the Land of Slaves (Enclosure #2, Missing Land & Revealed Mythologies)
Land of Laskal: Violence Land??

Umathela: 9 Lightbringers David Dunham's Site
(Sedalpism Malkioni, Cult of Silence, Yranian Leapers)

Other races
Blue Moon eccentric People: Troll Gods, Book of Drastic Resolution: Darkness, Tales #11, Veldet Trek

Elves
Errinoru the Greatest Nonhuman Sailor of Glorantha: Elder Secret of Glorantha, Missing Land
(Other Elves of Umathela)

Dwarves
Slon: The Greatest Domain of Mostali Decamony (Elder Secret) Dwarven Heresy

Trolls
Muri people of Moorgarki (Elder Secrets, Troll Gods)

Merfolk
Empire of Terthinus: Malasp of Dashomo (Missing Land) Kingdom of Estengitrox: Ludoch of Maslo (Missing Land)

Other Minor Important races
Vadeli, Empire of New Orbil
Waertagi, Avengers of Underworld
The Empire of Wongarrisi, Slarge
Gorger of Kimos, Demon Race (Elder Secret) Lascerdan Extinct Race of Reptile (Elder Races) Remnants of Early Pamalt People: Hoolar, Jelmar & Pelmre

If you think I should add, change or delete source or column, please teach me....>>

But recently, frankly speaking, I don't have enough time to do for it.....
(If someone help such difficult work...)

Sincerely:
TI