Celestial Cangeroo Court.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:15:09 +0100 (BST)

Gian:
> Eurmal?
>
> But I would link Rastlaff to Eurmal.

A God Learner would say Eurmal is "descended from" both (or partakes of the core nature of each, or whatever their preferred formulation was). IIRC the "canoical" list of "rune owners" says that Eurmal hold Illusion, and Bolongo Disorder -- but would you believe either of them?

> The Moon(s) deities?

In some sense, perhaps, in regards all the Illusion/Glamour flim-flam. But I don't know of any myth that directly connects them to the "standard" understanding of the CC, that suggests a likelihood to an _explicit_ connection to Tylenea by that name or in that conception.

> Has Dayzatar any healed version among the Lunar
> pantheon or do you know of any myth connecting Sedenya
> and Dayzatar?

There's at least one source which refers to a "proof" that S. (or an aspect of) is a "grand-daughter" of Dayzatar (viz, is a daughter of Ourania, I think). This is in the context of her acceptability to the Yelmic hierarchy, roughly speaking.

kesmith40165_at_web-unwired.net:
> "Bolongo [boe-LONG-goe]
> Pamalt pantheon -- the false god, the trickster

Not part of the (GL) Celestial Court though, surely.

> I missed reference to a fourth Celestial court member said to have
> survived.Orenoar [ORE-en-OH-ahr]Yelm pantheon -- Celestial Court goddess
> of truthDuring the formative era of the cosmos, Orenoar was a companion
> of Larnste, the Changer. During that time the world grew well and
> quickly. Later, Orenoar took up residence with Acos, god of Law, and
> the world was strong and stable. During the Great Darkness the goddess
> of Truth was captured by the forces of darkness, and held captive until
> one of Dayzatar's sons rescued her. She now resides far from the mortal
> world, with Dayzatar in his sky-realm.

Note the similarity to (and perhaps, confusion with) the aforementioned Ourania.

Cheers,
Alex.