Tessele the True

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 03:14:16 -0700 (PDT)

Simply put she was the leader of Caladraland at the Dawn having lost her soulmate to chaos. She's credited
with having invented a ritual to restore her lost soul mate from
chaos - but the said ritual looks highly God Learned and is
probably intentionally so.

--Peter Metcalfe

Ok, but I read in the Glorantha site (thanks be given to Google) that Stephen Martin wrote she has a Combat Affinity and Dario Corallo paints her in the tradetalk site as an elder shaman with a Y rune staff.

Isn't she connected to the truth rune? (Altough all this combat + truth rune stuff stinks of Humakti)

I suppose that if all the scanty references are those ones, anything may go, but being also mentioned by Belintar in his book I figured her to be more important than a silver age shaman-hero.

Guessings? Hypothesis?

Gian

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com