OT: Sheer Bastardry

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:48:04 +1000

Dave Cake:

> Those of you in Melbourne, Australia, might want to check the
> phone book. There is a number listed for T. H. E. Bastard, which if
> you call it will get you a friend of mine named Danny.

oh, dere is too....

Bastard T H E
 1a Ronald Ave Noble Park 3174 (03) 9548 4275

John

(distracted from a sedate evening composing Heortling limericks (for C02, as if I needed an excuse), and stuck for a native term for the sexual sense of 'bacchanalia'. 'A randy young Niskisi raider, set off in his Toltat regalia'. What our earnest young Orlanthi did to a lynx, three cows and sphinx I cannot reveal in this family digest.)