I can hardly believe...

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:30:38 -0700

At 06:01 AM 6/26/2002 -0400, Daniel wrote:
>Having information kept secret is very irritating,
I can hardly believe that new people will feel there is a dearth of unpublished information available to them, on the official site.

>I'm sorry, but this is very
>poor public policy.

Is it poor policy to restrict access to private information that may be wrong or incomplete? The information available there is my own private notes, offered to the hard core fans who are willing to donate their hard earned money to the Gloranthan cause.
Or is it poor policy to ask people to not depend upon and distribute private, incorrect or incomplete information?

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>