Tusk Riders, Convulsion CO2 Book and inside secrets.

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:02:30 EDT

Hi All,

 Just to let you knwo I have pulled together my ideas about Tusk Riders and written a Cult of the Bloody Tusk, Tusk Rider Keywords (Raider, Hunter, Sacrificer, Warband Leader), a write up of Tusk Brothers (As lycanthrope Tusk Riders, blessed by Gouger), a life of the Tusk Rider Introduction and a 'What the Warband Leader Told Me (Before he ripped my ear off!). These and some new artwork will be appearing in The C02 Convention Book, produced by the Unspoken Word, available at the convention and for sale after in limited numbers. In addition to my contributions there is work on Fonrit and Melib by Martin Hawley, Pavic Secretes from Ian Thompson, Lunar Secrets from Mark Galeotti and Martin Laurie, Arkati from Peter Metcalfe, Sun County from Michael O'Brien, as well as scenarios, short stories and a lot more.

Cheers Simon