New Timeline created

From: Dag Stålhandske <dag.staalhandske_at_vastervik.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 18:26:11 +0200

I have created a new and extended timeline based on Stephen P. Martins' = Timeline of the Third Age in Dragon Pass but greatly extended and = including many unofficial sources too. I will not submit it to this = discussion group since it is fairly large. Nor do I own a home page I = could put it up on. Should anyone be interested in reading and perhaps = commenting on it please email me =
dag.staalhandske_at_vastervik.mail.telia.com and I will send it to you. = Please tell me if you prefer text-only format to word -format.

Regards

Dag St=E5lhandske