Settlement of Umathela

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:03:05 -0700

At 05:50 AM 8/30/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I and Efendi reached the concensus against the theory that Waertagi brought
>the Umathelan Orlanthi to the southern continent. (I think it is derived
>from mythical subjectivism of Glorantha subdivision by Greg as Elmal.
>Needless Change. But...see below.)

To the best of my knowledge the Orlanthi were breought to Umathela by the Waertagi while the latter still commanded the oceans. Some people lived there, primarily Helerings of various sorts, but they were not specifically of th Orlanth/Ernalda religion. The Waertagi also brought people of other cultures to the area.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>