Pavic scenarios/notes/ideas

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:14:17 +0100

Tim wrote:

> I'll be blunt, I'm on the scrounge. I'm after any scenarios/
> notes/ideas that you may have had for the Pavis/Big Rubble
> area preferably for RQ2. Obviously beggars cant be choosers :-)

Given what you're after *strongly* recommend the scenario packs "Masks of Pavis" and "Legacy of Pavis" by Ian Thomson, from Tentacles Press. Although (like everything else printed for the last 20 or so years) they have zero RQ2 content, they should easily fit into the idiom you're after.

See http://www.tradetalk.de/english/tentacles_tome.html for ordering details.

Tradetalk issues #8 & 9 were also centred on Pavis, and worth a look.

Cheers, Nick