Gloranthn Bronze

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:20:09 -0600

I've seen frequent references to Gloranthan bronze as an alloy of bronze=  and tin, but it differs from RW bronze in that it can also be mined=  directly, sometimes in the form of bones of air gods who died in the Gods'=  war. Didn't remember if this had been posted lately or not; if it has, I=  apologize for taking up extra bandwidth.

Guy

Always choose the option that'll most likely blow up in your own face. You=  never know when a tribe of werebears is going to want to skin you alive,=  for instance. Those are the Munchausenesque moments you can brag about=  over beer for years.

Of course, sometimes you get bitten by vampires infected with bubonic=  plague, but on the whole, you have a great time.