What did the God Learners do?

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:25:34 GMT

>From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
>
>For fun, I'm coming up with a Clan Questionnaire for the storm
>barbarians of Umathela. One question needs more details about the God
>Learners, but the sources I found don't have a lot to say about human
>specifics (they're more concerned with the Hero Plane). Does anyone
>have ideas for this list?

My impression was that the God Learners did a lot of messing about on the Hero Plane trying to fit the gods into the right slots but not much that directly affected ordinary people.

>What was the worst outrage the God Learners inflicted on your ancestors?

Our god was merged with the god of those idiots in the next valley. They destroyed our god.
We were cursed with knowledge of the monomyth.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/