Changes to the Digest? - Decisions

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 08:36:09 +0100

Hi all,

Okay, I think the debate has reached a conclusion, such as it is. I'm going to move everything forward as follows :

(1) Batched delivery stays. Too popular, and no one has given a good
argument against it.
(2) But, I will develop a system for people to have the messages as
seperate e-mails rather than necessarily as a single digest. Thats going to involve some programming so it won't happen for a couple of weeks. I have worked out how best to do this though.
(3) More frequent Digests will occur when there is lots to discuss - the
limit looks about right now with 10-12 messages triggering a delivery.

Other than that, everything stays as it is. I won't be moderating any harder than I have in the past (i.e. hardly at all). Lets get back to our regular discussions.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson