Provaria and Wendaria

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:33:17 +0900

Julian:
> TERRA, sorry I have no page number for you
> about Green Age Folk having no individual personalities.
>
> You should simply ask Greg, and I hope he will explain.
>
> cheers,
>
> Julian Lord

We talked about Provarian Age (Deneroni) before Wendarian Age (AroTurru). How was changed when the Three (Four?) Goddesses met the Serpent.
>From UlEria, Vogmaradan was born and contemplated for his existence without
sex, I know duality exists, sex is no. (IMHO)

My opinion:
Creation Age: Provaria, Wendaria (Sometimes Overlapped) Green Age: Wendaria, First Error
Golden Age: Second Error (Brightface)
Storm Age: Third Error, Oroninela, Pelanda Great Darkness: Fall of Dendara by Daak

Nils:
> > > Space existed before Time, in the Pure Runic Age before the
> > > elements crashed together/flowed into each other.
> > >
> > > Time is a result of that cosmic event.
> >
> > Could be so in some accounts,

Julian:

> Yes, absolutely, but we're talking about a Lunarized
> version of Pelanda here.

But I don't think it means Valare (and Lunars) always told truth, as RW history, you might find hidden fact behind their rhetoric by reading between the lines.