Re: Hang the Eurmali!

From: Philipp Grawe <PhilippG_at_optima.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:16:16 +1000

> It seems to me like the only way to run a trickster is
> in a party composed entirely of tricksters. Why
> anyone would let five of so tricksters congregate
> together is beyond me, though. Also, I'm not sure
> that it would be very fun to play for very long.

Now _that_ is an idea for a one-off tournament module. Five tricksters a= s player characters.

Harry.

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended on= ly for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the=20 intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or tak= e any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify Optima ICM. Any views expressed in this message are = those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Optima ICM.

End of Glorantha Digest