Mything Links Update

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:26:25 -0400

Hi there,

On this eve of the first anniversary of Mything Links I have added =
"Arakang

and Arira", "A Fragment", "How Shepelkirt was born", "Where Fire came = from",
"Wolverine's Biggest Secret", and "Xarkarsh's Exile" all by Andrew =
Behan.=A0
I've also added "The Mystery of Mistgrove" by Thomas Gottschall.=A0 = Also added
is a new region heading for Brolia.=A0=20

Since I had takent he stories from the Digest without realizing that = there
were web versions already I've added links to Andrew Behan's website = for his
story Emela and to Thomas Gottschall's website for his Dragonblood Lake story as well.

The site's gone from 5 authors and 63 stories (mostly mine:-)) to 142 authors and 586 stories! Tales of the Heortling Orlanthi and their = gods are
still the most popular (sorry James) and the most popular word to start = a
story/myth title is still "How" at 67 stories. There are also 144 = stories
hosted on the website a few of which are available elsewhere on the Internet.

Last year I added 515 stories and this year so far the total stands at = 71
stories.

The Mything Link's contest has received 9 votes so far (hint, hint).

Thanks for the stories!

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html