Huitzilopochtli = Eurmal. Discuss.

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 02:30:24 -0700

David D:
>>> I don't think there is a single analogy of this type that is >>> correct.

Andrew S.:

>> Except, of course, for
>>
>> Huitzilopochtli = Eurmal

Greg:
> I do presume that this, like most Eurmali comments, was intended in
> great jest. Sounds like it is from the mouth of Eurmal himself to
> equate the Trickster with one of the co-creators of the universe.

"From the mouth of the trickster", eh? And who better than Eurmal to know whether or not he's like Hutzilopochtli, huh? Answer me that!

But, yeah, I was joking. The only direct god:god mapping I can think of is

  Humakt = Vesta

...and I trust that *that*, at least, is uncontroversial!

End of Glorantha Digest