Full LBQ

From: Herbert Nowell <herb_nowell_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:30:24 -0400

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>

>If King of Sartar's version is "too ritualised" I doubt HQ&HQing will help
>you much. The LBQ is far too big for anyone to ever publish a fully
>detailed, non-ritualised version. It would run to hundreds of pages for
>starters...

Hundreds of pages = too big for anyone to publish?

In this crowd that seems like a requirement ;)

Seriously, I think if someone had a fully written out version one of the fan companies would be able to do quite well publishing it...then again, the Lightbringers are what initially made Glorantha so interesting to me and still do.

Herb

"The typewriter was a signal from a vanished age, its very simplicity and integrity telling me volumes about the people who built it and the lifestyle they led....." - Peter O'Flaherty