Re: King of Dragon Pass on 5000 year old operating system

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:17:21 -0700

Mike

> I'd like something that is probably much cheaper to produce,
> A scenario book with everything (or at least 90%) of King of Dragon Pass.
> Include all of the minor scenarios, and a whole bunch of charts
> saying scenario A leads to B leads to C, with branch points and rough
> probabilities.

I'm actually planning to extract some of the material for an article in Tradetalk magazine.

Until then, KoDP has very minimal system requirements, so it will run on 5 year old operating systems, which is pretty rare for a computer game these days.

> I'd also love a coffee table book with the art. ("you discover a duck
> village, here is what it looks like")

I suspect this would be way too expensive to produce and sell.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com