Parrot People

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:14:49 -0800

>Message: 4
>From: "TERRA INCOGNITA"

>I haven't include enough about the two great events
>which made current East Isles into Hero Wars.
>"Mirror Wars" is about Keets, Waking Magicians and
>dream magic, battle betweeen Thella and Avanapdur.

Hey, and it's also about the Short World that is made unshort!

>"Twin Phoenix Saga" is the main event in HW
>schedule in East Isles, about Arandinni Andins and >Hanfaradorians.

Both these events are part of the larger saga we have planned for the Hero Wars in northern Vithela. I've also got a nifty set of adventures that lure players into Vormain and then farther and farther into Vithela. Once I put them together then we'll see what Greg gregs!

>BTW, what do you think about the relation between
>Parrot People of Forng
>(one of them appeared in Mokatan Empire age) and
>keets?

I myself know them to be entirely different peoples, unconnected in story or history.