Re: Mirror War and Twin Phoenix Saga

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:59:11 +0200

Me & T.I.

>>Indeed, and it's very nice to see a chronological/regional
>>breakdown like this!

> Thanks for your attention:
>
> I haven't include enough about the two great events which made current East
> Isles into Hero Wars.
> "Mirror Wars" is about Keets, Waking Magicians and dream magic, battle
> betweeen Thella and Avanapdur.

This is in the early Human Cycle, probably mainly in the southern parts of the East Isles.

> "Twin Phoenix Saga" is the main event in HW schedule in East Isles, about
> Arandinni Andins and Hanfaradorians.

The actual Twin Phoenix Saga is parts of the Hero Wars of course, so we don't know much of what happens in it yet, but there is a prequel (or rather ongoing story) to the Hanfarador/Arandinni comflict in the rivalry between Feleta and Zatalum (Revealed Mythologies p 80-81). In your big matrix it would start in Abzered in the Gods Cycle I think.

> BTW, what do you think about the relation between Parrot People of Forng
> (one of them appeared in Mokatan Empire age) and keets?

I think it has been mentioned that in the early mythical ages there were many races of avian people. I guess the keets/ducks and the parrot people are the only ones left.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.

End of Glorantha Digest