Re: Surviving Trollball

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_marconi.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 11:12:59 -0000

Andrew Barton :

> > What happens to the _last_ trollkin used in a Trollball match?
>
> Maybe it makes a better game from the Trolls' point of view
> if the trollkin has an incentive to survive? In which case it makes
> sense for there to be some reward.

Other than avoiding a violent and bloody end, you mean?

Obviously every trollball game ends with a live trollkin (although I suppose over-enthusiastic players might take a few moments to realise the game is actualy over, and so unfortunate incidents may occasionaly happen.

What interests me is what happens if a ball survives an entire game, from beginning to end? That would be quite an achievement, but I'm sure it must happen from time to time.

Simon Hibbs