Trading Routes on Dragon Pass (Creek Stream River)

From: Torbjörn Andersson <tobbe_at_embryo.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:09:48 +0200

After reading Terra Incognitas "Trading Routes on Dragon Pass", I realised that Beast Valley and the course of the Creek Stream River (Engizi?) is sort of a Blank Land to me. A few questions:

BTW my players are contemplating to import grain from Esrolia to stave off starvation in their clan. One of them is King of Newtlings and they may also get support from some durulz. Any ideas, suggestions or pointers to relevant information is more than welcome.

//Tobbe