Kralori Otherworlds

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 01:05:41 EDT

My current conception is that the various Hells of the Kralori are actually the various otherworlds of other nations. A really bad Kralori might end up in Orlanth's Hall (yikes! horror of horrors). So far so unoriginal. So when a bad Kralori dies his soul-essense or spirit goes somewhere appropriate to his religion in life. A good Kralori goes the excellent palace of pleasant reward (the rewarding palace of pleasant excellence? the pleasant palace of excellent reward? you choose), which is actually on the Heroplane in Vithela.

When the Emperor passes on, I think this is passing into Solace, as these souls do not come back, this being a development of sorcerous Thalurzni. I realise that this is probably not the Kralori understanding of the afterlife but I need a straightforward answer for some new-to-Glorantha HQ players who want to know how they fit into the otherworlds scheme of things.

I guess different bits of the person could end up in different places but that makes it a bit confusing.

Keith