Battle of Nebuchuxa and Oral-Ta

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:57:57 +0900

Joerg:

> A historical aside - which Latin translation of the bible did the catholic
> church declare as sacrosanct?

Currently I am stretched to many schedule and not enough time to research, but maybe Catholic Encyclopaedia will help you. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15367a.htm

BTW, in Codex #2 and Peter's Timeline, the destruction of Oral-Ta seems to occured in 1st Age, though I think it contradicts to the description of Troll Pack: Uz Lore. (Mainly, the battle among Elder Races occured in early second age.) Perhaps Codex writers wanted to more civilized area (from the POV of humanity, of course, not from that of uz or aldryami) the upper Janube Area in early days.

Maybe Zoria was not so old though I expected the city somehow related to Ulawar of Pelanda.....It was founded in early 3rd Age, as Genertela Box told me.

TI

Aldryami (Elven) Gods
Bengora (Bebester?): Berbeester Gor, Good Taker Chalaneron: Healer God, god king of Blue Elves? Chalana Arroy? Eron: Water=Healing God, Arroin? God of Erontree? Falamal: Flamal
Gata: Earth
Halamalao: Sun (Yelmalio?)
Sanarana: Grower, with some part of Taker after Darkness

Seyotel: Shanasae? Music God
Trigora: Maran or Ty Kora Tek?
Vronkal: High King Elf? God of Winterwood (Maybe confused with White Elf
Lord?)
Veratha: Voria

Minion of Oblivion
Akem: Mostal (Taker?)
Kitapah: Flame (Oakfed?)
Ky Gor: Taker, Kyger Litor
Zazakzor: Incarnate of Taker, Zorak Zoran

Imporant non?-heroes
Biturian Varosh (Greg Stafford)
Caspar Godsman (James(uz) Frusetta)
Jaxarte Whyded (Michael O'brien)
Griselda (Oliver Dickinson)
Orkarla the Black (John Boyle)
Aldarch Roven Drax Onslaught (Martin Laurie) Morthandar Deville (Martin Laurie)
Rodin Greenbeak Botanist (Eric Rowe)

I suppose Oliver Bernuetz can make a poll for the favorite non-heroes. Me? I don't like Griselda though I don't have any experience to read Mr. Dickinson's tales (except Hero Bit). A case of Prejudice.