[gta-observer] Game Universe Grand Opening

From: gta-observer-admin_at_rpglist.org
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:50:36 -0800

Hello all,

We have received intelligence that Game Universe is opening a new store in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area on Nov 15th & 16th. They have several prominent guests coming (including Gary Gygax and Jim Ward), and are looking for game companies interested in running demo games. I have contacted Men In Black Control about this (and if you are interested in doing demo games, we strongly urge you to join that esteemed group), but if anyone lives nearby and is interested in running a demo game or two of HeroQuest that weekend, please let me know as soon as possible. We can provide incentives. :)

We need a firm commitment here, so if you only _think_ you can show up, please do show up, but don't schedule to run a demo game.

If you know someone not on this list who might be interested in participating, or who might be interested in this event for non-HQ reasons, you can go to rpghost.com for more information.

Cheers and thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Martin
<stephen_at_glorantha.com>
Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
See our extensive web site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>