Mostali and tapping

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:03:22 +0200 (EET)

Here's something that's been wrinkling my brow for some time.

How do the mostali view tapping? They are secular sorcery users, and very pragmatic. Then again, they fight against enthropy.

So do they see tapping as a useful way of getting getting energy for field work outside their tunnels, or is it a travesty (destroying the world-machine they are trying to repair).

In the old days of RQ-3 I tought that tapping humans and the like was just the normal mostali effisciensy. They don't even believe in souls anyway. These days I'm not sure anymore.

        -Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.