Relationship

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 05:59:38 -0800 (PST)

> >which is why the Brithini (and perhaps the Rokari
> >too) have no >truck with Hrestol's Joy of the
> Heart. Yet >malkionism has a very >different take on
> transcendence to other Gloranthan >religions.
>
> No, not at all. I disagree on this. I would like to
> see what you consider to be the difference, perhaps
> in a new thread.

IMG (and RW, according to the Faith I have received) what really matters are relationships.
Relationships between men and women, realtionship between a man and his soul, and above all, relationship between man and God.

IMGlorantha the ultimate core of all things is not chaos, it is another reality which *can* reach the Inner world, simply by willing it. We players and narrators.

We can incarnate in Glorantha in two ways, with puppets (ordinary heroes, who become gods or devils if they want to, and who relate only to their players and to other puppets) or with a joint creation: a new being, unique to our Glorantha: a god, a bridge, a man, a creature of our joint effort which is neither our neither canon Glorantha but something new and unreplaceable. The unborn child who can read the Book of Dust.

Ciao,
Gian