Re: Two Questions on Resurrection

From: John English <john_at_theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:20:07 -0000

> I've got two questions about how resurrection interacts with Heortling
> law.
> This might have been discussed on the list before, but I don't remember,
> so
> sorry if I'm dredging up something old.

Interesting philosophical questions! But IMG at least resurrection is rare and difficult as to render them largely academic and I was of the impression this was generally the case. The holy one who achieved such a miracle would be held in such awe that they would be able to rule as they saw fit on a case by case basis!

Having Resurrection available as a simple "Rune Magic" was something I rejected even back in the RQ2 days!

John