Dawn Age Lions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:19:53 +1200

Joerg:

>Peter said that the Basmoli were driven out of Seshnela during the Serpent
>Kings' reign. Correct inasmuch the pure lion worship is concerned.

>Incorrect if you look at Pendali- or Likiti-descended people. At least one
>Pendali "kingdom" joined the Serpent King kingdoms out of their own
>accord,

Except that the source that Joerg is using is extremely old and not even Greg believes it paints an accurate picture any more. Given the evidence of Revealed Mythologies, I would say that the only significant population of Pendali peoples were the Pendali that were driven out. Everybody else has other origins which they adhered to even when they were part of the Pendali kingdom.

--Peter Metcalfe