Re: Luathans

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:26:55 -0800

Graeme

> > My opinion is that the Luathans were recreating the Speaking Tour (a
> > mythic event in Malkioni myth). But when they arrived at Seshnela,
>> they found it blighted by the God Learner's error and so sought to
>> correct it.
>
>Is there a reference (that can be shared) with any support for this?

My opinion is that they are not recreating the Speaking Tour, because if they were, they wouldn't be patrolling the place to this day. What's there that's so dangerous? Or are they merely making sure nobody visits the place whence the worst God Learners sprung?

I don't think there's really any evidence one way or another though.

--

David Dunham