power levels

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:07:36 +0300 (EEST)

LC writes
:Well, to keep rules-y-ness out of it, I point you to p105, which says
:your way oof viewing it is in keeping with intent.
:
:"Theism is easy to learn and use, and is relatively weak at the bottom
:and powerful at the top. Animism is easy to learn but harder to use,
:relatively powerful at the bottom end, but realtively weak at the top.
:Wizardry is difficult to learn and use, and like theism is relatively
:weak at the lower echelons, but very powerful for those few
:at the top."

So it really was there! Thanks LC.

Well, at least to me the rules then read as they are meant to. It seems to be a feature, not a bug.

Thank you all for your ansvers, because now I know some tricks to for the more scary animists out there. And for the chaotics, there are always spirits with chaos-features, and true demons of chaos to summon.

        -Adept

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 90