Mostali Book

From: Erik Nolander <erik_at_vikings.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 16:14:32 +0100

Hi all,

Peter Nordstrand asked me to forward the following reply to the list.

Cheers,
Erik N

John Galloway wrote:

>Would it be in poor taste to ask the Project Coordinator listed for a work
>I'm interested in* how it is comming along?

No. The dwarf book is currently coming along sloowly. Do not expect to see it soon. I plan to work on it during the summer, but you should know that we are not yet even close to a first draft.

However, I am glad to hear that you are interested. Feel free to email about this at any time: heroquest_at_comhem.se

>(Hmmm... wasn't that a turn-of-the-[19th-]century slogan in Germany?) ;-)

Yes it was. :-) It is just a working title, likely to change before publication.

All the best,

/Peter Nordstrand