RE: Pre-invasion

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 07:59:08 +0100

> I heartily recommend it. My game is still in the year 1600
> ST. The problem
> with the offiscial 1620+ date is that much of the really cool
> stuff has disappeared already.

Yes, you can write "what we did in the Rebellion" and "how we fought the Bat" into back-story, but it isn't the same as being there.

A series of scenario books laying out that area of history for use would be nice, perhaps? Or scenario opportunities, rather. The WhiteWall group are more or less doing this for the Bat and the rest of the siege, 1619 - 1621, but I don't think there's much around for 1613, or the fun stuff with Harvar in 1611.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 164