Law (and undead)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:17:46 +0300 (EEST)

:>I still think there must be something to the duality, since Storm Bull
:>(in the olden RQ-2 days) had Law as a rune.
:
:He didn't. His runes were Death, Beast and Storm. He did have
:access to Spirits of Law but got them from Waha. His sensitivity
:to Chaos, I think, comes from being wounded by the Devil.

Right you are. That's what I get from trusting memory instead of looking it up.

Good info all around. Thanks guys.

I think I'll have the Undeath(hunger) rune in the game, it's just something not tought in the school the PC:s are in. Something for the baddies.

        -Adept