Agrath's saga and Dwernapple

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:20:08 -0700

Hey all -
 Just a quick peek into the onraging debate on King Moirades' evil plans just to comment on the following:
 >No, they are not. There is no conquest of Tarsh after the
>battle of Dwernapple in the CHDP. The CHDP finishes
>with Argrath's victory at Dwernapple but leaves out any
>description of his domains after the event. Thus it
>conveys an impression that Argrath has recovered Tarsh
>but it does not actually say so.

 FWIW, my recollection from discussions with Greg is that King Argrath conquers the Provinces in the wake of the battle of Dwernapple (1638). Argrath's Saga is such a wildly inaccurate document - sort of like trying to figure out a chronology of the Ostrogoths based on the sagas of Dietrich von Bern.
 Jeff