Re: Agrath's saga and Dwernapple

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:22:41 +0100

> FWIW, my recollection from discussions with Greg is that King Argrath
>conquers the Provinces in the wake of the battle of Dwernapple (1638).

There are some pretty good reasons for inferring a reconquest of Tarsh, at least. Tarsh sits right between Holay and Sartar (which makes it strategically important to Argrath). And CHDP has Argrath's forces moving North from Dragon Pass to Holay - presumably moving through Tarsh.

Even in the worst case for Argrath, Tarsh is ripe for the plucking and too important to leave alone.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 247