Borderlands Pre-orders

From: rjmeints_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:35:17 -0400

Hello all,

A couple of people have asked questions about the book's contents or how to order the book. It includes everything from Borderlands, Plunder, and Runemasters. It is 304 pages and is available in hardcover or softcover. The pre-order prices are $30 for the softcover and $45 for the hardcover. Postage in the US is included, for everywhere else it's an extra $10 for airmail. You can preorder until the end of September. the book will be back from the printers in early October. Then the prices go back up to cover price. The book is too big for the excellently priced priority mail envelope, so I can't use that to ship. It fits in a priority mail box of course, but I use a padded/bubble envelope for shipments.

Also, this book, like all the others in the series, uses the RQ2 rules, since that was what they were written to support. Between the 4 books in the series you have over 1200 pages of RQ2 in print.

I can accept payments in check, money order or paypal. More info is on my website. I can accept cheques in UK Pounds or US Dollars.

Thanks,
Rick
www.glorantha.info

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 287