Re: Whitewall

From: Michael & Susan O'Brien <mrmob_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:32:34 +0400

At 11:00 AM 10/25/2005 +0000, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:
>Jaxarte is supposed to be Lunar? So presumably for
>him, the Orlanthi would be the "wrong" side?

I guess so, however in the Tales #20 Cradle story, I've got him starting off as a prisoner on board the Cradle, desperately hoping he can get a message out to his Uncle Sor Eel to save the Giant Baby from the barbarians (he doesn't twig that they are actually defending it)!

>Wander over to the whitewall group or wiki
>www.whitewall.info
>and I'm sure we can come up with ideas...

I must do - John Hughes's Whitewall presentation at the German RQ Con last year (2004) was great.

>Donald? Can you fit Jaxarte into your maze of minor
>Lunar NPCs somewhere? Can we involve him in one of our
>caravan ambushes?

Or maybe he's the sort of guileless schmuck who's sent into the city as hostage, or is seeking donations for General Roan-Ur's "Preserve the Children" Fund or something.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael, Susan, Harry & Leo O'Brien
[Apt.1001, Choithram's Building Tower A, Khalidya, Abu Dhabi] Postal Address: PO Box 32092, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates home: +971-2-665-9126 mobile: (MOB) +971-50-310-0361 (Sue) +971-50-329-5914 mrmob_at_emirates.net.ae