Dwarves, Councils, and Unity

From: light_castle_at_sympatico.ca
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:35:08 -0500

I've been trying to get this clear in my head, but I'm not sure if I got it right.

Concerning the Dwarves and the various Councils/Empires, they seem to have been always involved. They were in the First and Second Councils, and stayed with the Broken Council. Then they even seem to have been involved in some way with the EWF. (I am less sure here.)

Am I right with this? I realize it seems that this is one group of Dwarves, the ones from Greatway, that get declared as heretical by the Nida (?) Mostali.

So has there been a group of Openhandist dwarves in and around Dragon Pass who have supported every attempt to Unify the Races under one banner? And if so, shouldn't they be pro-Lunar now?

LC