Re: limitting oponent skill and gambling 0 AP

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:01:09 -0000

>Fair enough, though I would have thought that a humiliated troll
>wouldn't just jump back at you with his axe again.
>
>I thought that the point of failure was that as far as you were
>concerned you weren't going to win using your particular skill.

It's a grey area. If the troll begins by resisting with his "Obstinate" ability, then it can take the defeat, then brandish old head-splitter. If it tries to axe you up as part of the same contest, though, it might not be able to. I'm not sure about this one. Roderick?

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.