Re: a little fundamental point re encounters

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:10:19 +0000

In message <B11F77E6C587D311A8FB009027D5FBEF127910_at_...>, Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...> writes
>Maybe in a heroic world someone with a high 'Dazzle with the Beauty of
>Flowers' ability should be able to passify trolls.

Well, I don't have a problem with this. Weirder things have happened in Glorantha (see the whole career of Sartar for examples). But what I'm going to keep bashing on about is the fact that the AP system throws away too much in its attempt to make one mechanic fit all occasions.

Gosh, aren't we having a lot of discussion about a game we've only seen playtest and incomplete versions of? Come on, Issaries Inc! Get a move on!

--
Michael Cule