Re: Inventory and the like

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:01:31 -0500

Richard Develyn wrote:

> From: Hibbs, Philip [mailto:philip.hibbs_at_...]
>
> >>It's all about getting rid of the minutiae, which I like. What do
> >>other people think? What about some other examples?
>
> >How does wealth diminish under this system?
>
> Only on major purchases, IIRC, and even then it may only be temporary.
>
> Wealth means a lot more than just money I believe. It's more of a status.
>
> Richard

Status, Income, non-portable goods, favors owed and all that non-pocket change things that we, the players, have in our lives.

I just worked out how much of my wealth was liquid. I was shocked to realize how much of my wealth was 'stuff' that would take work to urn into Cash (and probably not at a good ratio if I was in a hurry)

Jeff Kyer