Re: Re: Collecting the PAQ - pretty darn long

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 22:45:22 -0400

Sorry for the late reply; been away from the computer at Ambercon (though I've been thinking that I would much prefer to use Hero Wars to run a game in the Amber setting).

First of all, thanks to you and the others for the definition of MGF. I have seen it used repeatedly, but never got around to asking about it before.

However, I had a different point about MGF:

I suspected that MGF was common to the Glorantha community; I also suspected that it was not common to the Usenet community. If I recall correctly, the original series of exchanges about which I replied came from a Usenet argument. If MGF is not common to the Usenet community, it shouldn't be used. If it is, then I stand corrected and it is okay to use MGF in a Usenet forum.

Thanks,
Andy