Re: pray/worship/initiate of...

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:08:59 -0700

hw-rules_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> > now it makes sense, even if it's surprising to see that especially
> > humakt is given a missionary ability, while more gentle folks do
> > not [maybe the sinister swords are more in need of ?!]

IMO (and I don't have my books here either), Humakti are described as having very few priests or god-talkers. Normally, the priest or god-talker keyword gives the "initiate to" ability. If there is not priest running a Humakti temple (he who has the biggest sword does so) then you need somebody else to be able to "initiate to" and thus it is included in the magical keyword.

&#92;&#92;/

::: Glorantha Site:
::: www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha
:::