Re: Holy days and duties

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:41:26 -0000

> Ok, I have what I hope is a less controversial question. :-)

The main body of your question (plot hooks, etc.) doesn't look like a HW-rules question (to me), so maybe this isn't the correct forum for answers to that bit. Take it to HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com?

As for the rulesy bit:

> Generally speaking, can a devotee basically set up a makeshift
> worship site for the followers of his god if they do not have
> other access to a temple, shrine, or other holy ground?

Generally speaking, yes, I believe he could. But he'll be missing out on the high-end worship bonuses for sanctified sites, sacred regalia and the like, which may cause problems for normally-straightforward acts of worship. Check out the ritual magic bonus bits at the back of HW:RiG to see the scale of the shortfall.

Cheers, Nick