Rune Magic

From: Stephen McGinness <mcginnesss_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:13:23 -0000

I have only just signed up to the list and I apologise for the unashamed use of RQII terminology but I think it fits even better within the new system!

Anyway, I haven't yet rolled a die in anger and I've been casting about for examples of the use of Rune Magic. I've read the books extensively in Crete (two weeks woth nothing but the Hero War rules and nothing else to do). I understand that the feats within the Rune Affinities have been left undefined to encourage people to utilise them but I'd like some examples to see the sort of things this Rune Magic can achieve....

Any takers? Just a few examples gov, I've got a gaming group to indoctrinate and I want to do it properly!